Developed for Canada’s next generations of leaders, and explorers in science and space, these twenty $1,000 scholarships are open to any Canadian youth 25 years of age or younger who are either entering or studying in a post-secondary institution or flight school. They are designed to encourage all students in S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) studies or flight that could lead to future careers in the Aviation or Aerospace industry.
- Ten $1,000 scholarships to young men and women whose parents are either current or former serving members of the RCAF and are either entering or already attending any Canadian post-secondary educational institution or flight school
- Five $1,000 scholarships to young women who are entering or attending any Canadian post-secondary educational institution or flight school
- Five $1,000 scholarships to any young person who is entering a Canadian post-secondary educational institution or flight school and identifies as any one of the following:
- Visible minority
- Person with disabilities
To apply, students need to choose one of these categories and answer two questions:
- What are your career aspirations and vision for your future in Aviation and Aerospace?
- What is the most important character attribute or personal life experience you possess that will help you make a meaningful contribution to your future workplace and community?
Submission Deadline – Friday July 16, 2021.