- Are you 18 or older and interested in shaping the future of Canada’s youth while volunteering for a dynamic program full of exciting experiences?
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions you may have found the volunteer opportunity waiting for you…
- Are you 18 or older?
- Do you have 3 hours to spare at least once a week?
- Do you enjoy working with youth ages 12–19?
- Are you interested in aviation, military, or outdoor adventure?
- Civilian Volunteers (CIVs) support authorized cadet activities and shall have successfully completed the screening process (which is a systematic process agreed upon by our partners: The Department of National Defence [DND], and the Navy, Air Cadet and Army Cadet Leagues to confirm that a person can be expected to be reliable and trustworthy to participate in activities in support of authorized cadet activities) via a Police Records Check (PRC) / Vulnerability Sector Screening (VSS) conducted by the applicable League. You will then be in possession of an identification card issued by the League and have signed the CIV Agreement.
To find an Air Cadet Squadron closest to you, visit the Squadron directory and simply type in your postal code. A list of local Air Cadet Squadrons will be available for you to call and arrange a visit.